Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
steve88168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CiTy AnGel ~23yo InDoNeSia CeWek ~ FeBy

I sms her (in Indonesian) yesterday around 4:30 pm asking whether she is available at 6:30 pm. She replied within 1 minute say yes and asked me to come to her hotel (she gave her hotel name). I thought I would have a nice session with her, but I was WRONG...

I arrived at the hotel a bit earlier, like 6:10 pm then I sms-ed her to ask whether she is ready. No reply. May be she was still with other bro and still early, so I waited. 6:30pm still no reply, I tried to call her, no answer. Sms her again, still no reply. I waited until almost 7 still no reply and everytime I called she did not answer and some of the call she pressed reject button (I know because it rang for 3-4 times then it stopped and became busy signal). Finally left at 7 pm and really dissapointed since she fly aeroplane.

I just don't understand if she cannot make it, how hard is that just to reply my sms or even better if she can tell me before I head there and I contacted her just 2 hour prior our session. I had similar experience with other Indo FL long time ago, I don't know whether they just cannot manage their time well or they don't value the customer's time.

I hope other bros will have better experience than me. I won't try her again, don't want kena aeroplane for second time.