Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

something that happens last week ...

lazy sunday winter afternoon, damn tired and sian, nothing to do plus my housemate went out. felt neck a bit stiff so decided to call for a massage in my estate. house call only rmb10 more than the normal rmb40 rate per hour, no need to walk out into the cold.

"ting tong ..." went to open the door, saw the gal, not pretty, but familiar. the way she looked at me also like saw me from somewhere before. but we didn't say anything. when we got into my room, we start to tcss a bit, the normal "u from where?" lah ... when we chatted happily away, and finally realised she working in a hairdresser before, and i was there for a hair wash. but the decent type ... then we got closer and more relax with each other, time passed quickly and 1 hour is up.

she told me time's up liao, i asked her have she finished. she said head (no pun intended, i think) not yet. so i say add another hour, before she can ask me. then she massage my head for about 5 minutes and start to lie her head on my shoulders and chit chat, forgetting that she is supposed to massage me. then she carassed me, licked me ... and i recipocated the kindness ... one thing leads to another and we were naked in no time. took the condoms by my bedside cabinet, wrapped it around my didi and pumpped her ... she was like long time never kena liao, below wet like melting ice-cream and moans like no tomorrow ....

after that ... paid her rmb100 for 2 hours massage, and got myself a complimentary go.

sorry, bro, dun ask me for her whatever contact ... i do not want to hurt her as she is friendly, and although she not pretty, but i am keeping it for myself when i need a massage.