Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ThrashMetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon / Myanmar sex-tivities

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post

Feeling is so so only as the girl is like a STARFISH... only spread but no movement... i pay & i still have to self service...

any bros here have any stories to share?

hope to have a better experience as i will be going there again in early July.
It all depends on your luck as well as chemistry. Some of the girls have very high GFE. (I think they have higher GFE than my real GF, lol) They will keep you entertained with some small talks too ( I mean before and after sex, of course not during sex.) Well I am a Burmese (Myanmar) myself. So I don't have any language or cultural barriers. But I myself had come across many who would just lay down on bed too. It is because Myanmar is still very conservative and the girls even though they are working in sex trade, they don't want to be seen as whores. (I know it sounds funny.)
If I am back in my country I would just call the pimp. (Actually my good friend will call the pimp for me. I grew up in Sg and I am totally clueless how things work in my country except that I speak the language.) Those pimps are very discrete and operate a little like Yakuza. Well if I call girls from those kind of pimps, I have a higher chances of getting better GFE girls, although there are still some odds that I may kena a "STARFISH".