Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Blow Yr Own Horn Louder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hey old fogey, welcum back!! Looks like you haven't recovered from your senile problem, ya? It appears it is getting worse huh? You can not even comprehen the gist of the discussion here well. Let me tell you, there is no right or wrong here! This is only a matter of how one look at it based on his own perception and if they want to protect their own health and/or if they wanna follow omnia to try to act like a hero in protecting a whore!

Understood Mr Fogey?!!
Is name calling your only ability? You probably didn't understand what Omnia is saying thus going into your denial state.

No one is protecting a whore but unless one has strong evidence else he is just blabbering rubbish.

Just because the WL offer raw to your buddies, it makes her a herpes carrier just because she displayed symptoms.

i cannot believe i am even replying to you......i guess i should just be the senile old man in your denial world.