View Single Post
Old 14-06-2012, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
用过都说好 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy用过都说好 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wonderful petite size masseuse Xiao Ye packs a punch!

It has been a while since the last time that i saw her. After the session with Wendy, called her since she was in the vicinity.

Upon meeting her then did i realised how much i have missed her. She is looking better and has this look of radiance on her face.

Still that chatty and endless bantering.. There is never a moment of silence or boredom with her company. That coupled with that awesome massage, not forgetting that kinda of budget pricing, she beats her competitors hands down.

Massage was just as good if not better. She can just soothe away your tired muscles with her magic fingers. The happy ending as usual made me an even happier man.

Heard from her that she can now work in the day too so bros looking to beat the queue for her at night.. do call and arrange for a session in the day.

Try her out and i am pretty sure you will leave a happy man like i did with countless sessions with her already. That being said, just wanna add that i had a late night session with her earlier.

Thanks for reading brothers.. Have fun!