View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
2nd trip to Hadyai

Had the opportunity to visit HAdyai again 6-11th, sort of my late new year break since was busy before and during the new year.

6th Jan - arrived 8am opposite Lea Garden and was immediately ushered by a tour guide to my hotel. Wanted to call thaivisitor early but I forgot to bring his phone no. so had to wait later to use the internet. Paid $420tb for 1 night's stay at Merlin with the tour coupon. The tour guide said he'd recommend his relative's ktv which had a good choice of girls, so I said why not. Went to a few ktvs near Channivatte and the girls weren't really my cup of tea, coz I'm more of a 'face' guy and most of them only had 5/10 rating. Later I called my previous girl Nit but she was booked (seemed to be quite popular) and the guide wanted 500 baht for taking me around because I didn't choose any girls, so no choice had to book someone rather than wasting 500. Went to See Kim Yong but most of the shops not opened before 11am so went back again to Channivatte and this time one girl caught my eye at Suriya. She's 20 yrs old, had a very sweet face and the shy look type. Booked her for 2200 baht inclusive of agent's fee and asked for her to come to the hotel at 1pm. In the meantime got hold of Thaivisitor's phone no to meet up for lunch while I went for a thai massage to destress my muscles after a long bus trip.

- to be continued -

Last edited by TD0620G; 12-01-2005 at 02:03 AM.