View Single Post
Old 13-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2nd trip to Hadyai

7-8th Jan - nothing to report was in BAngkok to meet customer

9th Jan - missed my morning flight to HAdyai by 1/2 hour as the taxi did not know the directions to the airport (was coming from Samphan). Had to wait till 5.30pm for the next flight so just hung around at the airport. By the time I reached Hadyai it was already 7pm and I called Nit again to see if she was free.. unfortunately she had already been booked again and asked me to wait till tomorrow. So I was restless, went to See Kim Yong and Pink Lady to check out the girls but coudn't make up my mind and the OKT at See Kim Yong wanted around the same price as daily booking so I thought it wasn't worth it. Ended up at Pink Lady for a traditional massage. For 240baht for 2 hrs it was worth it and the massuer was quite experienced. Midway through the massage she asked me whether I wanted to massage my 'ping-pong' but I declined. Cannot la... feel a bit wierd if an old lady massages my 'ping-pong'!

After the massage I checked out the 'sexy' dance at Pink Lady lounge. It was 150TB for a drink and while sitting at the bar 2 girls chatted with me, their drinks were 170TB each. They asked me whether I wanted to go to Paragon disco and I said sure. To take them out it was 850TB bar fine each. Since 2 pretty ladies asked me, it was kinda hard to resist As it was my first visit to PAragon, I found the place packed compared to Hollywood. Seems like a popular hangout place for Hadyai couples. The music was mostly techno but what the heck, since there were 2 pretty girls jiggling their stuff next to me I still enjoyed the dance. All of us were pretty drunk after a few bottles of Heineken so we took the tuk-tuk back. Didn't know whether the girls slept with customers so I didn't ask, but they said they're living with their parents so I'm not sure if they could. One of the girls, ah Kwan, gave me her phone no. and asked me to call her for lunch tomorrow. We parted ways as my final day was my day with Nit.

Ah Kwan
Age - 20
Looks - 6/10, girl next door face and had quite a sexy body with her tight baby-t shirt which perky tits
F/F - 0/10 didn't do anything except fondle during dance

Her friend
Age - 20
Looks - 6.5/10, her friend looked younger like 18yrs old as she has baby face, more voluptous.

It was quite a fun night although no sex as having 2 girls holding my hands on my left and right drew quite a lot of stares. I felt a bit pai seh also coz don't really go out with 2 girls on my arms.

- to be continued, last day in Hadyai -