Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeadlySecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
[B]

Those caught registering multiple nicks in order to build up their "war chest" to abuse the system will be placed in moderation mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

You are NOT SUPPOSED TO award reputation points to "RETURN A FAVOUR"!

You are only supposed to give reputation points for useful contributions to the forum.

I have never given any points out as part of a "you up me I up you" scam. In fact, I usually ZAP people who "up" me and ask for points in return!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
trying to be clever?
why dont you read post 1 and 3 of this thread??
and yes the rules can be "refine" anytime sam wants it..

Dear Sir

I am not trying to be clever, just trying to be a law abiding forumer. To abide by the rules of course I need to fully understand the rules to abide by it.

I read through the posts mentioned but it does fully answer my questions.Let me refine the situation

For each nick in SBF, each nick has the right and the ability to up or zap. I have 10 clones for example. All 10 clones belong to me, I am just curious about the abuse mention. ABUSE I understand so far is that I use it to up or zap one particular nick all at a same time or use it to mass up my own clones. But what if I use my clones to zap and up ten different individual nicks that does not belong to me? Awarding nicks that I like and zapping nicks I don't like but not all at a same time. Is this wrong?