View Single Post
Old 17-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

The next morning, I received a morning call SMS

May (SMS): morning sleepy head. Rise and shine.

My alarm clock read 0705. Rats! I m gonna be late. Work till 0245 hours trying to clear my back log during the ICT.

I quickly texth back: morning sleeping beauty. How are u feeling. Lucky u woke me up, otherwise I will be late.

Quickly wash up, took a minute shower, change parade. Was in my car with a piece of bread in my mouth, small bottle of milk in my left hand, by 0725.

Reached the office by 0755. Phew! Was on my desk before 0805, logging into the intranet, sending out email. Finally caught a break while the laptop does it works.

Checked my mobile for some incoming SMS while I was driving.

May (SMS): I am good, thanks for last night, sorry for troubling you.
May (SMS): is my Voilin in your card?
May (SMS): are u rushing to work? Reply me when u reach office, dun texth and drive, it's dangerous.

Me (SMS): just reached office, I did not notice any Voilin at the back seat, I go check later in the trunk, are u still with Jasmine's? Can ask if she brought it on to my car last night.

May (SMS): she is is the kitchen, I will check with her. Did I frightened you last night with my behavior?

Me (SMS): that's nothing! I was in a much worst condition and behavior months ago when I had a very bad breakup with Ex of 5 years. Dun worry everyone has their bad days and blue mood swing.

May (SMS): thanks for being a friend. Jasmine says she did not notice a Voilin at the pub last night. I must have left it somewhere in the audition hall or maybe in the taxi. I will go over to the audition hall later.

Me: you need help with locating the taxi that ferry you?

May (SMS): Jasmine is already on the job. Thanks for asking.

Me (SMS): I will drop by the pub during the lunch break, it is not too far from my office.

May (SMS): so nice of you, appreciate that. I will not bother you while u are working. Contact me when u are free. I will buy you guys a meal for the help last night.

Me (SMS): no worries, what r friend for! Ctc u later.

The morning pass be very fast with so much work to do. Just before lunch break, I send a SMS to Jasmine on locating the taxi.

Me (SMS): any luck with the violin.

Jas (SMS): nope, dun think it is in the audition hall too. Taxi driver says he did not find any Voilin. Wonder if the pessenger took it.

Me (SMS): there is still hope with the pub. I will go check later during lunch. Will advise u later.

Jas (SMS): k

I chio my support engineer, lets call him Jay, to go for lunch, cos he help me cover some paper work when I am in ICT. I told him we will go to CQ for lunch as I need to drop by to help locate a violin.

Jay: Wah u so artistic! Did not see that u play the Voilin.

Me: not mine lah, helping a friend lah.

Jay: okie, let's go. I am hungry.

The pub is still closed, so there is no way to check with the operators. Guess have to come back later. We end up having lunch in Hooters. All I can say is the standard has dropped a lot in Hooters, I m not referring to the food

So I texth May and Jasmine about coming over later to check again, tell them no need to reply.

At 1645, received an SMS from May, she is already at CQ, she managed to find the Voilin, thanking me and informing me no need to go over later.

What a relief, cos I still have much paper work to clear.
I stayed till 2000 and clear up almost all the back log. By than, only a few junior tech support still hanging around. No chioobus here. Left home, grab a quick bite and gone home.

Call up Jason after my shower, to find out more on the "Lisa" story. Unfortunatly, he was on night shift and didn't got to get the juicy story.

Decided to call it the day and visit the ZZZzzzzzz monster to catch up on my much needed sleep.

Just than, when I was about to turn in at 2100, Jasmine SMS me asking if I am free Friday night, May wanted to buy us dinner. I replied sure, as I have no arrangement.

I decided to send May a SMS, asking her about the day and thanking her for friday night dinner.

May (SMS): no worries, its at least I can do to th SK you guys.

We exchange a few SMS, I can't remember the content, except for her Aunt gave her hell for being drunk and complain to her mother, in return called her up from China to grill her. She promised not to do it again and she also argue that she is already 23, old enough to handle herself. Luckily her cousin helped her in cooling down the parents.

As both of us, need to get up early the next morning. We did not exchange more than 20 messages in all.