View Single Post
Old 18-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Cannot sleep, decided to update some more.
continue from previous

....... Suddenly, I realize that there are some juicy stuff that I need to extract from Jason. I motion him to talk.

Jason: What?
Me: Give me the full story.
Jason: What story? I duuno leh, Jasmine dun tell me, she say I busy body, asked if I Interested in May. After that I keep quiet.
Me: Not about May Lah! About the orgy with Alex, CL and Lisa lah
Jason: OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo! Next round on you hor! I talk story, throat very dry.
Me: no problem.
Jason: Apparently, What we left the pub on Saturday, Lisa got bold with the 2, heard she wash touchy. When Alex and CL try to guide her to que the ball, she purposely grid her ass towards them. They kenna dizzy from the hot ass. Lisa keep giving them the CFM look. But both the guys do not know how to approach her for after hours activities, since she seems to be flirting with both of them at the same time. As the saying "Bros before Horse", so the LL play along, hoping that they get pick. Lisa seeing both of them yet to approaching her for screwing, took the initiatives and ask if they have tried 3P. I think them almost die of heart attack, no idea that the Chio Bu so open. They off course wanted a piece of Lisa, but separately, both were hesitant to let suck a prime cut fly away, agreed. But just than CL decided to top the 3P to 4P, after getting the consent called one of his long time FB to join the fun.
Alex say they caught u coming back for Zhen on their way out.
Me: Not caught lah, send her home lah ....
Jason: yah yah, as if I know u first day. you CB, how many round you screw her that night
Me: Fuck lah, not about me lah, continue with the 4Ps
Jason: you CB no?! still dun admit! KNN
Me: ok la, I screwed her til lthe next day lah
Jason: see lah! dun kao beh you, don't automatic one! you better be cool with AZhen, think that May is the easy eat vinegar type.
Me: Wah liu, we not even started yet, "Emperor not anxious, the Tai Jian anxious for what"!
Jason: Just tell you first lah, I brother brother one mah!
Me: okie okie, on with the story
Jason: They decided to go the CL place, since he is bachelor staying alone. Alex drove Lisa, while CL went to pick up his FB. Oh by the way, heard the FB is some KTV gal.
[Jason took a large mouthful of OJ and wave the waitress over for a pint of Gin & Tonic]
Jason: What I heard next was, Lisa and Alex while waiting for CL to return with his FB, couldn't wait and Lisa gave Alex a blow job in his GTR, while he finger her pussy till both Song Song. Oh btw, heard she is a white tiger, no hair below one. Upon CL returning to his condo, they proceed and continue upstairs. Thats all I know, Alex refuse to fill me in for more. But he did says that they did not sleep till morning, and Lisa is one horny bitch, she is the one that kept everyone up, she is Bi. next time ICT, but force the full story out of them.
Jason: Oh by the way, they tried to get u to join in their little party and form a 6P, but you bo hiew them. They damn piss with you, I think not because you dun bring over Ah Zhen, but because you are to there to tag team them on Lisa.
Me: Chey! I not so easy one. How to screw in front of the guys man. They should thank me, if AZhen is there, there will be more pussy to satisfy.
Jason: Wah u mean AZhen also horny like fuck agh, how many time u screw her that night
Me: Can't remember 3 or 4 times
Jason: Guess we all got our share of Pussy that night. hahahahahah
Me: How many times you do Jasmine that night? Hit my record?
Jason: hahahahah, we miss each other mah, some more we trying for babies. so must work hard mah! Have to ask you, what you think of May?
Me: Wah, U nothing to do.
Jason: not me lah, my darling wants me to find out.
Me: Just met only mah, not know her, how to tell you. you think love at first sight meh?
Jason: Hey! i believe that, Jasmine and I "short circuit" each other on our first date, see how happy we are now.
Me: Honestly, think that May is a decent gal and with musical back ground, sure have high qualities in her characters. First impression is not bad. Will be those "guai guai" type. How much u know her?
Jason: I do not know too much except that, she is my wife's dear friend and they are quite similar in characters. Heard that she has many suitors back home. you better move fast, there are many wolves out there.
Me: how to rush these things?
Jason: We will help create more opportunity for you lah. what you doing tomorrow?
Me: nothing much, heard that Fallout 3 is out.
Jason: u still kid argh, everyday play computer game. look what happen to your last gal-friend .................
[before he finish his sentence, he knew he made a mistake by making me remember my last gal friend]
Jason: Sorry Bro, that came out 2 fast, my mistake
Me: No worries, past is past liao, lets cheers
[we both raise our new order of Gin and Tonic and took a big gup]
Jason: Don't let a good thing go away. Jasmine thinks that u r a good guy thats y she intro May to you. You dun see she intro her to the rest of the boys.
Me: Ok, I will ask her out tomorrow lor
Jason: Wah you good man! thats my boy!
He suddenly turned to Jasmine and half shouted: Darling our friend here want to ask May out tomorrow but too shy to ask himself, can you help him ask
I like stone and curse WTF!!!!!!! and try to defend myself ......

Me: Si lang Kia, u sarbo me, who say I dun date to ask

I turned towards May and asked: Hey beautiful, do you have any plan tomorrow

May: Errrrrrrrr .... I kind of promise Jasmine to go shopping .....
Jason: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Siao liao!!!!