View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
What Bro H88 listed is true, but i offer my little observation:

Its what my kids learn in Primary 2 Maths called `Comparison Model'

Having to settle down with a sinkie man means a total change in lifestyle for the VB.

(1)Before: I can go out till late night and even don't come home, no one cares.
After: I have to report to my OX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my bike and go anywhere i like in VN. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I don't know Singapore well and i need to take the MRT or taxi out. Taxi is expensive and MRT is slow and squeezy. My Mandarin and English not good, not everyone can understand me. Its so fxxking boring in Singapore. I miss VN!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father when i not happy, as long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my ox, i must take care of him and his parents. MIL look down on me, keep asking me to do housework. Take me like a maid for the family.

(4) Before: I can earn lots of money working as WL. I can satisfy the desires of my family back in VN.
After: My OX can only give a few hundred S$ to my parents each month, my family back there cannot act rich or feel rich. Have to watch their spending. My brothers and sisters have to go out to work.

(5) Before: Bring foreigner bf home to province, neighbours envy, say i very lucky to marry foreigner as foreigners are rich
After: Du Ma, never realised that foreigners are so poor, even poorer than my ma and cha. neighbours start wagging their tongues and gossip about me.

(6) Before: All my sisters in VN seems to be the same.
After: My WL sister seems to have married a richer singaporean man, she can go back VN every other month and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet BF seems not so rich and sickening
After: Du ma, my singaporean husband is even poorer than my former viet bf, if i get back to my former viet bf, maybe he can give my family more money

(8) before: Singapore seems such a nice place to stay in, can make money easily
After: So difficult to earn money in Singapore now since my ox doesn't allow me to be WL.

(9) Before: I hope to bring my parents to singapore to stay with me once i get my PR
After: Du ma, marry for so many years roi, still cannot get PR.

(10) Before: My husband tells me he's considered quite rich in Singapore
After: Du Ma, my husband cannot even feed himself.

So if they keep comparing their life now with their life before, any small matter can lead to explosion and end the marriage.
Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man.

(1)Before: I can go out till late night and even don't come home, no one cares.
After: I have to report to my BX, cannot go out late at night, cannot spend lots of time with my friends.

(2) Before: I can hop on my car and drive to GL/JC. I know the place inside out, can communicate with everyone vb on the streets, even the dumb and the mute
After: I cannot go GL/JC as i like. Need lots of planning. Losing touch on the night scene. I cannot anyhow communicate with any vb as they may be agent send by my bx!!!

(3) Before: I can heck care my mother and father nagging on my lifestye. As long as i bring money home. No one dares to look down on me
After: After marrying my bx, i must take care of her and her parents. Mum and wife hand hold hand to control my lifestyle, keep asking me to where I go, what time come home. Every now and then they make sure either my mum or wife is in sillypore to keep an eye on my behaviour.

(4) Before: I can spend lots of money on WL. I can satisfy the desires of my didi down below.
After: Have to watch my spending and sperm count. Need to stock check once awhile. No overnight deal with WL.. only occasional afternoon delight.

(5) Before: Bring WL home to bonk.
After: Du Ma, no chance at all as there is always someone at home.

(6) Before: All my bros in SBF seems to be the same.
After: My SBF bros seems to have bonk a hotter vb, they can go back VN every other month to bonk bonk bonk and i cannot.

(7) Before: My former Viet GF seems prettier and hotter
After: Du ma, my former viet GF is being bonked by others now

(8) before: VN seems such a nice place to go to, can relax from work
After: plan not to go back vn with bx.. so that can enjoy abit freedom.