View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thailand nitelife shutdown 5-6 feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
bro, I tot zulu was closed for some time... it was closed when i was there last month
I like the live band at deep wonder (old 70/80s rock) at Odeon... The pubb opposite is good for ambience but pricey... the live band with that gayish Filipino singer is not that solid
For live music, I still like Kiss Channel...Nicest dancer is one tall, sweet elegant dancer babe with long curly hair (dyed) who is a better looking version of DJ Carrie Chong. I reckon they dance better that those newbies at that new Water Bar which is really a lot of style but little substance...
Yes. I just realised last night Zulu Pub is closed. West side had everyone dressed for the CNY, quite a nice sight. Never been to Odeon, saw this message too late so probably next time.

I know lots of brothers here like Kiss Channel, not me though, music too loud for me

One of my fav place Busabap is also closed. Looks like perhaps the lack in crowd contributed to all of them closing.

Last edited by edkoh2000; 09-02-2005 at 01:56 PM.