Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My 11 days in BKK & Hanoi

Day #7 (HANOI 4th day)

was up early today, about 8.30am ... probably due to the early retirement last night ...
the noise from the street dun seem to bother me anymore ....
maybe i'm used to it now and it has become immune to me ...
Thuy was still in bed ....

it was dizzling outside and i was doing some thinking ...
maybe we should change our flight earlier ... instead of flying back to BKK tomorrow evening .. maybe we can have it changed to tomorrow morning ..
honestly i am getting a bit bored in Hanoi ... maybe because we do not have anyone that can bring us around and also the weather is not of much help here and timing is not right to be in Hanoi during this time ...
so make a few phone calls and find out that ThaiAirway have a office at Hanoi Tower beside Melia Hotel ...
Thuy was already up and has gone to the bathroom and washed up ...
she than came over to the study desk and massage my neck and give me small kisses ... she really knows how to melt a guy heart ...
so we french kisses and end up on the bed having sex ...
i always love enjoy sex in the morning more than in the evening ...
dun know why ...

called peter and told him about my plan and he agreed to it ...
we told the gals we'll meet them again at 5pm ...
i realise the gals cannot leave the hotel from the main entrance ...
they have to take the lift down to the basement and leave through a back door ... again some kind of weird house rules again ...
actually come to think of it ... it's quite discriminating ...
they are just like everyone of us ... why must they not allowed to leave the hotel through the main entrance ....
house rules SUCKS big time .....

got the flight schedule changed and we decide to go to Hoan Kiem District again ...
checked with the hotel staff and they say most of the shops will be opened today ... we need to get some souvenirs back for our loved ones back home ..

true to their words, most of the shops are opened ...
bought some tees and souvenirs and head back to our hotel ...
it was dizzlying and the weather was quite cold ...

Dropped off the things in the hotel and have lunch at the lobby cafe and decide to head to Hanoi Hotel for massage ...
spend the whole afternoon there .... and meet up with sui and thuy at 5pm ...

have dinner at ALFRESCO ... than the gals go to work and we meet them again inside BOSS KTV ...
we signed them out immediately ...
Thuy suggest we go to Hoan Thien Lake for a walk and maybe can have a drink there ...
it was dizzlying slightly and was quite cold ... but we still walked around the lake ....
Thuy hold my hands and occassionally give me small kisses ... just like bf/gf feeling ... really great ...
we stopped by a disco/lounge called I-Box ... situated near the lake ...
it was really noisy and crowded ... we have a drink and left the place in a short while and walked down and have coffee at a wine bar situated down the road ...
I told Thuy that we're leaving tomorrow morning and i can see she feel disappointed and asked when we'll be back again ...
honestly i'm not sure i'll be back again or not ...
although i begin to like Thuy but the feeling is just not strong enough ... maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder ...
anyway i told her i will definately look for her when i am in Hanoi ...
she gave me a kiss and took out a 500 dong note from her wallet ..
she says this will bring me good luck and asked me to keep it safely and remember her whenever i see this note ...
how sweet of her ... and it really touch my heart at that moment ...
i'm a emotional guy and hug her tightly and gave her a long kiss ...

we than went back to the hotel and return to our room ...
Thuy help me to packed my stuff ... so nice of her ...
later we've sex and tried to last the night forever ...
but eventually we both felt tired and fall alseep ...

TBC .......