Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
betweenus21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have anyone try JetStar ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
What you mentioned about the seatings was perfectly corrrect. The leg space of Valueair is even better than any other Commercial Airlines most using bigger planes. In this area Value air is really one above them all.

But, price wise. At this moment Valueair is not good all. Even for their saver package listed below :

Saver 1 Month
SGD 319
Saver 14 Days
SGD 299
Saver 7 Days
SGD 259
* the above price exclude tax and other fuel charges.

These are way higher as compared Jetstarasia at S$68 one way exclude tax.

Please enlighten us on how you compute that Valueair is of only slightly higher in fare as compare Jetstarasia.

I'm also a frequent traveller to China/HK. I like to enjoy good value for money fare.

Right now, i've booked for my partner and myself on a UA package fm HK-Sin-HK at a offer ticket of HK$965(S$203) inclusive all tax n other charges. That i think it's quite a good price.

hi Sinoview

Its better if u register with valuair online to receive their special offers - which u get first n in some cases its not even advertised in the papers - and at times they have their promos to hk which is reali cheap - like back in late jan - their fare for roundtrip to hk was only $165! (journey to be completed by end feb). So have to watch out for their specials.
And heard from the airline grapevine is that jetstar asia is scaling down due to lacklustre performance - as they just change their young go-getter CEO to a old-jetstar aussie guy who is not known for his aggressiveness but just sitting out his career and that one plane has already been returned to jetstar australia; and on service cuts they already stop flying to pattaya i think.