View Single Post
Old 25-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up American shit band defaces Singapore flag during their concert in Sentosa

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Posted on 23 May 2013
American rock band vandalises S'pore flag as part of on-stage decor

STOMPer Djent was concerned after learning that a Singapore flag vandalised with the words 'The Used Nation' across it was used as an on-stage decoration for a recent concert by American rock band The Used.

In his report, STOMPer Djent wrote:

"This pop-punk bank from the USA, The Used, had a concert in Singapore at the Hard Rock Cafe Coliseum in Sentosa on May 18.

"Apparently, a Singapore flag was used as stage deco and it was vandalised with the words 'THE USED NATION'."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.