Thread: Fortune Telling
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Telling

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnieboy View Post
Type 4 - yes Type 4 can further branched into 2 categories; (4A and 4B)

All the above paths/destiny has already been laid down the moment you are borned. Again, if anything can be predicted, it can be prevented or corrected through many ways.
Bro, this is the 1st time I heard about such classifications! But it seems to describe the reality quite accurately - can see that a lot of people fall into the one of category you mentioned.

When I was younger, I always believe that 人定胜天 - that as long as one is determined and hardworking, one can achieve.

But today, after some life experience, I realised that whether you believe it or not, luck and destiny plays an integral role in the overall outcome of a person's life. Even when you read about those who seem to overcome insurmountable obstacles and became a success story (always appear in Straits Times newspaper), things are not simple as it seems on the surface.