Thread: Labuan
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Labuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
Thanks bro, for yr kind inputs. I consider myself to be a old man like you, just wanted to bonk, eat and drink but sometimes if the girl get too bored, can find other entertainment.
I am not a pool player so I guess not much entertainment. Been to Manila and AC a couple of times and quite like it there but wanted to try some places new.
Btw, any advise as to from sg to Labuan, which is the fastest and cheaper flights. I know air Asia hv but from sg to kl and kl to Labuan.
Trying to plan a trip there cos I like to venture alone. So hv to get all info correct as much as possible. Thanks for the info, appreciate it.
AA is a 7 am morning flight so you need to stay over in KL or LCCT if you prefer. You can also take MAS flight (night flight) from KL to Labuan

You may fly to KK and take a ferry there (3 hours of boat ride)
Sorry to say that Labuan is meant for us KL fellas (and KK and Bruneians too)