Thread: Labuan
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Labuan

One bro PM me the following questions, which I think I should put them here with my own answers due to 2 reasons: (a) The answers provided are IMHO and dated about 2 years ago. (b) Maybe some newer updates can be posted by brothers who are there or frequent Labuan.

My answers:
1) is labuan comparable to angeles city (AC) in terms of pub, girls quality, pricing?
Pub not as many as AC
Girls are not that plenty
Pricing of course more expensive ranging from RM 300 to RM 350 per night (LT) or RM 100 (ST) if available
2) are the pubs are scatter around the island or are within walking distance like in AC?
In fact all the pubs are clustered around the harbour area.....you will find sand and dust on the side of the island

3) any pubs open daytime or need to wait until night time?
Nope, don't think so

4) the girls got 'runner' habit like in AC?
My experience then: No running away -restricted residence by the pub management and guaranteed 2 shots per night (LT)

5) other than pubs, any other 'fun' places in labuan? it depends on what is "fun' to you ...one disco is quite far away from pub area

6) any recommended hotels in labuan with nearby to pubs?
Labuan 2 which is a stone throw away

Actually most of the answers are given in my previous reports. So anyone asking me again will get no answers