View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2943 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

The song play on and she sang certain parts of it. I was silent throughout.

The song started to faded off and move to a faster beat song. I lower the volume and waited for her instruction.

Lady V: Ok we are good to go… but wait I got a small memento for you
She lean forward and held her g string right it from of my face.

Lady V : Is still wet with my honey… just for you ! she whisper into my left ear. “thank you for being such a darling back in the pub” she let go of the g string and it let me fell between my legs.

Damn ! so that was what she was doing just now . I can really feel my pants on fire. I was getting a hard on. It was my turn to breathe hard. “mInd over body, Mind over body” I was chanting inside. PLEASE DO NOT STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE now !

Lady V : Lets go… she barked . Leaning back to the seat

I compose myself and adjusted the rear view mirror. I look straight into her and saw her staring blankly into the open space car park outside. This lady must be a schizo I say to myself.

Lady V : What is on your mind ?

Me: Nothing. I put the gear stick to D mode.

Lady V: I wont bite . Say it before you drive off.

ME: I WANT TO WANK OFF WITH YR G STRING IN MY HAND…. The words just shot out and I hit my forehead on the steering wheel…..” What the” I say softly.

Silence for abt ten seconds.

Lady V: Kinky ! she suddenly reply…. Do it ! While it is still warm with my honey .

I unlock the door and was about to look for a spot.

Lady V: INSIDE THE CAR ! WHERE YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING ?

Me : WHATZ ?

Lady V : is either here or back in the hotel carpark. You decide ! If you don’t do it I will not sign your reporting time off for today.