View Single Post
Old 23-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

It went on like forever and my legs started to have the cramp feeling. Well, “the director cum actor” decided to change the “script” … I went onto a semi squatting position and continue to doggie her. I know that the penetration would give her a different feel, as the angle is different too.

V: Ohhhh… “I am canceling all your “appointments” for tomorrow day Boss”….arhhh arhhh…. She moaned real loud.

Me: “Bosses day come so fast this year “

V: OH YEAH !

After about ten hard and deep thrust. She collapsed on the bed….

V: OH Charles….OH… OH…..ohhhhhhh… she whimper

She surrendered. I did not withdraw my tool but I gentle let my body down on her back. Drawing her hair aside and kissing her neck. I could feel her intense pressure of her cunt gripping on my tool.
V: Oh … you a such player…

Me: You think so?

V: Are you a corporate spy sent by my competitors to catch me off guard?

Me: erhhhh…. “Like in the movie “Duplicity “starring Julia Roberts and Clive Owen? “

V: Yes.
Me: “Maybe…. but do you think you are Julia Roberts? “

V: “Hey , what is that suppose to mean ? “ She hit me on my tight.

Me:” I meant to say you are way prettier than Julia Roberts “

She flip me over. Headed straight for my lips and started to French me….

V: You are such a sweet talker, you drink honey instead of milk as a baby?….her voice soften as she place her head on my chest.

Taking the Q, that she had enough for the night… I carry her and place her head on the pillow. Took some wet tissue to clean her up and then cover her up. She slept like a log straight away.

I head to the shower room to wash up before slipping into the sheets with her.