Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRfeelgood105 View Post
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4144086134.html

Just went back from Geneva's.. Arranged to meet her after my work. What can I say she's not really good. The real person is different from the picture from craigslist... The service is not good, unfriendly, time watching... Very disappointed with her.... Trust me guys, stay away from her. And she charged me $300 for that service....

No I'm just kidding... I wrote that so no one can play with her and she can exclusively for me...

She's cute and hot, very shy and feminine, nice pair of tits and nipples, very suckable and lickable.. Oh and she has a really big gun. Tried to deep throat it but I could only manage 3/4 of it... I don't do bottom so I can't tell you how it feel, but I'm sure it's going to hurt...

The down side is she's a bit shy so the conversation not really fluid and she didn't want me to fuck her as, according to her, apparently my dick is too big for her arse.. Oh well, I respect her so I didn't fuck her. But I made her cum though and we both cum together after a long, wet and sexy 69...

Definitely coming back again before you lot play with her..
Coming to Hong Kong Hun?