View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

I seldom get to attend wedding.

But wait ...I meant I seldom get to attend the wedding dinner. Most of the time I am the wedding car driver . Even my close friends will book my services and get me to be their wedding car driver. I tried not to take up the job after a bad experience. When one of my so call " brothers " pay me ten dollars ang bao for my services !

Me : why don't we go grap a bite first , the shops hAve only just opened and may not be ready yet.

All three ladies shouted " NO " !

" once we eat our measurements will not be accurate when we go to try the dress later" ..... Sharon explained.

Woman.... Haiz

I will go over there , to grap my expresso ladies. " My hands are shaking I need my caffeine " ....

I will go with you ....Helen said .... As I saw e eye contact between Sharon and Evonne. Every likely DA JIE signal her to look after me.

" what do you want" ?

Double shot Expresso please I said, steady myself as I sit down on the chair at " starbeans " cafe.... And off she went to join the q

" hey SGT , ho say boh... U alone for coffee arh? By the way we guys are going to this KTV at XYZ . Come along with us lah.

This is ah Seng my former army friend. He has since been promoted to a warrant officer after I left the regular services when my contract was due. Once in awhile we guys will hang out at KTV to talk cock and sing song. Usually I will be the one to drive them back as I will control my alcohol intake. Can't afford to get caught with pants down for drink driving . The stakes are just too high. But most of the time I will sent ah Seng to the hotel with his hostess . He would then sit behind I my limo car and act like a big towkay.

" here is your Double shot , are you unwell ? As she place her hand on my forehead to check on me. "

I am ok ...this is ah Seng my former army friend... I said.

" the wonder you nvr join us lately lah.... Got GF already"

Don't tAlk rubbish lah, she is my " client" ..... I always use this same excused.

" wah want to "smoke" me some more? Client buy you kopi ?

Just then Evonne and Sharon came to our table.

S: not yet die arh.... DA JIE worry for u so we come to see u ok a not.

I was lost in thg for awhile, how can Sharon be a air crew ....her mouth is just so...hahahah... I started to laugh.

AH Seng : SGT , u not steady Leh... Got three ladies also nvr intro me one.... LONG PAUSE.... U are Evonne right.

Me : yes I cut him off.... As I placed both my hands to cover my face.

Sorry sorry , I talk rubbish.... Ah Seng said .......he stood up and did the "about turn drill" and off he went.

My army friends all know Evonne , and certainly know she is not the one to mess around with.