Thread: horny new FL
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!
Re: horny new FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghornygal View Post
to all bros who had replied most negatively...sorry, my bad...perhaps I should say, we chat on msn first and view each other photo first before proceeding... and as for whether I am an old lady with protruding teeth or ba chiang body...lol...full refund if i am in that two catergory.

would you want a gal who enjoys its or someone who hurries you along to shot and lie down on bed like a dead fish? and as for pussy licking, its really up the individual...i din say its a must and besides as FL you can state your conditions rite?up to you whether you wan to accept or not...

so here r my details again...amended for the photo part before i get slammed further...

cheers and happy fucking...

Name: sghornygal
Race: Sg Chinese
Looks: tomboyish, short hair, clear face complexion. an outdoor sports gal with a bit of tummy.trying to lose it through more 'riding'.
Height: 157
Weight: 55kg
Boobs: 34B cup, just a nice handful
Frenching: Depends on feel
Pussy Licking: Allow
Blow job: Allow with cap, BBBJ only if you made me cum from pussy licking :P
CIM: No
Cum on Face (COF): No
Cum on body (COB) Yes only on tits
FJ: Yes but no RAW. Strictly with condom, play safe, play longer
Damage: $200 for 2hr unlimited shot. Room charges and condom you pay

Special note: I am a very horny gal, and would like to have 2hours session, so strictly for guys with stamina. Due to my work, sex have to be very discreet and you have to show me your photo on msn first before we close any deals. I would only be able to do one guy a day as I would like to give him my full attention and cos I ride hard, in case you cant get an appt with me, please be understanding.

please pm me and I will give you my email add for contact first.

let's hope we can have some great sex here...cheers...
how to be happy saw this kind of $$$
i also very horny man why dont u pay us to service u??? lol!! our darmage is : $100 ( half of urs) 4hrs (2hrs more) and u can cum until u happy
we rock hard too almost forget room and cd nevermind lah we pay for u its ok(must get 24pax box or more durxx) PM me for bros ctc