Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Wink FR; Sha Sha of L16h6

WL Name - Sha Sha
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L16H06
Misc info - New WL who work here for about 1.5 month.

Looks: 8.0/10. She looks very beautiful to me, with nice double eyelid eyes and high bridge nose. I reckon she is prettier that DongEr and Ke Er in the same house, but the other 2 girls have better service level than her.

Body: 7.5/10. She is not too skinny or too fat, fair and smooth skin, quite tall (1.65m),. She looks great in her black outfit today.

Tits: 7/10 - Her assets are quite firm but soft to grabs, B+ or C- cups with pink nipples. They could be surgically-enhanced but she said many customers also told her that. She challenged me to find any surgical mark near her boobs, which I did and found nothing suspicious .

Shower: 7/10. OK, SOP.

Cat-Bath: 8/10, something special, she used warm water to cat-bath me, which is the first WL did that to me.

Frenching: NIL, as she was avoiding it.

AR: No, as I am not a fan for it.

BBBJ: 6/10. Some brothers said her BBBJ is solid, but mine was lacking as she had requested to use CD prior to BBBJ, the reason given was she was still recovering from ulcer inside her mouth, she was afraid of infection. Ok, play safe is good practise.

FJ: 7.0/10. We adopted only 2 positions, I was too tired from OT last time, thus quite lazy to change too many styles today. Overall good effort.

Attitude & GFE - 9/10:
Just like Ke Er, she started by turning on a mini-music player, performing erotic dancing and foreplay before bathing.

Good and friendly attitude, smiling all the way. According to her, she aspires to be the top Ang Pai so that she can earn money quick enough to go back home early.

Damage: $150/hour.

RTF:
In term of prettiest WL in 1606, I ranked 1) Sha Sha, 2) Dong Er & 3) Ke Er
But if I ranked according to service, 1) Ke Er, 2) Dong Er & Sha Sha will be third and last.

Yes I will RTF as she owes me a REAL BBBJ.
But I would like to RTF Dong Er more often than her, as Dong Er has the balance of good look and good service.

BTW, upz my reputation point if u like this FR! Thanks.

Min 4 points for exchange: