View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on subway G83 in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Good FR on subway, but you did not list the prices you paid for either the massage session or for the Full service? Also was there a discount since you became a "regular" customer?
hi bro pirate.....sorry forgot to mention price......mai paeng lah......normal tradition massage 400b......special has 3 category......handjob 500b.....blow job + handjob 1000b.....full course 1500b.....regular there no discount.

normally i go and after do full course,i just pay her 2000b.tat means automatic she knows its 1500b for her special......400b for the massage and 100b tip her.....if her service good and u like her....by all means pay her extra 200-300 tips....thats wat i did....and guaranteed better service the next time she see u book her again.

FYI, its not a must to have special.....but some gals may not be happy as they do not earn extra cash.....but who cares.