View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Basically, I have my own Imagination Wedding Lifestyle... I dont care you all laugh at me or whatever.

I always want to have a Women/Wife who can go through with me thick and thin, overcome all obstacle together.
At the same time, I am aware of myself, being obesity over 100 kg, I judge myself 4/10 appearance, I still desire for a 7/10 - 8/10 partner in life... It just like a Frog craving for Swan meat.
Let be real, it impossible for my type of guy to be able to get the heart of 7/10 local girl or PRC girl ... So if I can get a 7/10 of other nationality which in poverty, what wrong of it?

I get a 7/10 lady, all I have is a Singapore Passport only, (which doesn't bring any actual benefits in living in Singapore) , if she attract or want to take advantage of me because of Singapore Passport, which give her opportunity to be PR, why not?

It a default mentality, or rather, it a open secret, even she never say anything, I am also aware of it. Will my Singapore Passport give me higher salary? Higher living standard, definitely a NO for ME... But for her, it a YES. So to certain extent there a "Hidden Transaction" that nobody speak it out loud...
It something like in-exchange for Singapore Passport, I get a 7/10 Lady. As for how we going to make the Marriage work, definitely it depend on effort and hardwork.