View Single Post
Old 14-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
I had a client who got my sales guys to take him to a HFJ! Knn, he hang a few thousand worth that evening and my sales guy paid for it! THis same guy damn poor thing, cos he "won" the HFJ gal heart but I heard he now went bankrupt trying to support the HFJ gal.
This poor guy is your sales guy or that client?

Anyway, whoever is it, he took the gamble and lost against the high unfavorable odds.

We keep getting comments like "not all ____ are bad, there are some who are ____ blah blah". See, the thing is that such joints including whore houses or FL is where men got many chances to be exposed to pretty girls whom we can approach EASILY with small money initially, where else on earth can men have the same opportunity to "sample" so many girls?

So when we meet one that we fancy (easy to meet) in these situation, we start to psycho ourselves and tune our mind into the above statement "not all ___ are bad..." and since the target is identified, we simply ignore all other odds (or advice) and took the GAMBLE (which is also another human nature) hoping to hit the jackpot.

Question is why take the gamble knowing the odds are not good at all? Too bad because that's what these men are being exposed to, and it's only a matter of time if you go up mountains often, you'll meet a tiger - like this famous samster.

Only way is NOT to expose ourselves to these situation; just like if the saying if we scare of STD, don't ever fuck around.