View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Let's go back to my first FB whom i know on dating site.

My expectation was low at that time, just want to find someone willing to be my "cum dump" regardless of look, body or age.

She is older than me, unattractive, short, meaty but with decent boobs size. She stays near my work place so I met her almost every day - not much $$ that time after buying my first car, so we usually bonk in car or outdoor.

Later, she invite me to her house so that we can take our time bonking in comfort. At first, I was surprised to find toys and kids clothing in her house, she told me that belong to her sister, but later she confessed that she has a daughter from her previous marriage. I wasn't angry at all since we just treat each other as sex partner.

Few months later, I sense that she start to get emotionally attached to me, asking more and more questions about my daily life. She started to make soup and meals whenever i meet her. At first, i didn't sense any trouble, until she told me to do RAW and cum in her pussy. She tried to "smoke" me that she won't get pregnant as she can go to toilet and wash away the cum. Straight away i know that she want to force me into relationship by having my child!

I know it is time to quit so I tried to ignore her. She kept bombing my phone until I got to throw away my pre-paid sim card and close my online profile.

Lesson learnt : watch for tell-tale sign when the girl start to get sticky. Think with your big head and not to do RAW unless you want to be a irresponsible father