View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

My 2nd FB is a young 19 years old Malay girl.

She has average look, tall (1.7m) and meaty but she has a pair of really nice D-E cup boobs! She has smooth skin because of her young age.

Getting to know her was really interesting. It was intro by one of the bro in SBF. He told me that she has a huge appetite and super wild and demanding in sex, until he cannot handle her anymore. So he was asking if anyone willing to take up the challenge to "take over" her.

I added her in MSN, and I was bombarded with a lot of "interview" questions about my physical and sex performance. She was not easy to handle due to her strong personality, she told me honestly that she already got a 2 years old daughter from previous marriage, and usually only hook up with angmo because they are more "gentleman" with big dick.

She listed down her requirement to be her FB, eg:

1) Minimum 1.8m tall (she is 1.7m)
2) strong with toned body
3) at least 7" dick (that's why many asian bro couldn't qualify) - I have to take a dick photo against a ruler as evident
4) able to do multiple shots in whatever position she demand, and she must cum first before the guy can do so
5) be gentleman and treat her like princess

I almost failed the interview on MSN, but my sincerity, honestly and confident gave her a 2nd look to my "profile". I told her about my expectation as FB too, and I shown her my "performance" using some of my sex video, so she gave me a chance for 2nd "face-to-face" interview. But the rule is that no sex during first meet up.

I fetched her to a carpark and we chatted about ourselves, and shown her my own sex video and see if she got any "reaction". She is a good cock teaser and was feeling the size of my erected dick thru my pants. She still insist no sex during first meet up, in the end i send her home with no action, but she gave me a kiss before she alight from my car, look at me seductively and said in her sexy voice - "You passed!"

To be continue....