Old 19-10-2005, 12:48 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BigBadMan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: most pervert things done?

hehe mine is in chalet, while my friends all went out to eat, i took out the worn panties and bra of the ger i like, then left hand is bra and right hand is the pantie hee both are worn, theres a stain at the pantie, i actually lick the stain also wow taste so nice hee, so sweet!!!(actually is salty lah hahaha), then after tat i smell the bra and at the same time mast wif the stain pantie, i use the point where deres stain and rub around my dickhead so shiok sia, then change hand bra on my cock, pantie on my mouth, i mean in my mouth hehe, i keep licking the stain sia so much hehhe, but i didn't cum onto her pantie, scared she found out lolx

another time is when i was in sec sch having a female tution teacher coming my hs to give me tution, she got a very big breast i think cup E or F damn big, my cock damn like mad when tution, then erms theres 1 time when she come my hs to gif tution, my family were all out, then when serving her drink(plain water) i dip my whole cock into the water and wash my dick head in the water. hehehe shiok sia when i see her drink so power, cock so hard when saw her drink hehehe