Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good monday! C+ everywhere, do take care, I got a gut feel I got it also but not going to test... just live with it.

Take care!!!

=========================

One day after BS, *BEEP BEEP BEEP*, Milton's pager rang.

M(ilton): Dang, I gotta run to work, sorry folks, Alicia, you follow gog home okay? Ping me when you get home.

Before Alicia can say anything, Milton rushed off. That's life, I guess, when you need to go, you need to go.

I stood there dumbfounded. Great, it's just Alicia and me. If she declines, it's awkward, if I say no, it's awkward. Nobody moved or said anything knowing that we aren't the best of friends, but still she's my buddy's girl.

gog: Er, just let me know when you want to leave.

Alicia didn't show any face colours, just nodded lightly and we carried on chatting until about 11+, somehow time passes when you're having fun.

gog: Want to go?

Alicia gave a weak smile, took up her hand bag and walked ahead of me out of Pang's place. Pang grabbed my shoulder as I was leaving and spoke with me earnestly.

Pang: Have a good talk with her, clear up any misunderstanding la, we're all brothers and sisters, okay? Been a year already, anything also should have long settled.

gog: Ya...

I hurried out of the door and walked behind Alicia. She came to BS after work, and was in a long sleeved silky blouse, with a long a-line navy blue skirt, followed by beige flats. She looks absolutely like a conservative sunday school teacher. I remember I also perv'ed a bit on her, seeing the bra outlines that shone through her silky top. Can't see the colours and all, but am sure of the bra band, the straps.

Stood there waiting for the lift. I didn't know how to break the ice, just kept glancing her from the corner of my eye, a few times caught her eyes looking at my direction but our eyes separated after catching each other. Damn awkward.

A(licia): Coming? The lift is here.

I looked up and saw Alicia already is in the lift carriage, just nodded and walked in.

gog: About...

KNNCCB GOG! Again make us blue ball! I already into the story line den blue ball us. 😡