View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

5 days to Christmas, happy holidays all

Drive safe, don't drink and drive, don't fuck and stay, fuck and go always, and always wear condoms.

I have a meeting, so this is a VERY short one...

---------------------------

gog: I won't. A bit now and then just for gathering with friends.

A(licia): Good. I forgive you.

gog: Wha...?

I didn't finish the word but my mouth dropped and I stood there looking at her.

gog: So what were you doing there?

A: I was having supper with friends, then walking back to their car. What did you think I was doing?!?

gog: Well... you're so pretty and...

A: HEY!!!!!! .... .... (pause)... Let's go!!! Send me home!

Her attitude did a 180 degrees turnaround, it's amazing how a girl can swing her mood and behavior in mere seconds.

*Splat... splat......*

No, it's not my cum shooting on her face or body, it started to drizzle and within a few seconds, we saw the rain coming in from AMK through Bishan Park direction. I was parked in the open air carpark. Sigh, there goes my car wash prior...dirtied by rain.

A: Oh.

gog: Ah, I got umbrella.

I carried a backpack and I have a foldable umbrella inside. I'm one of the rare guys who actually carries tissue and umbrella in bags I believe.

gog: I'll get to the car, you walk to the front, there's a small shelter, can board the car from there.

A: Huh, no need, you shelter me to the car with your umbrella.

gog: My umbrella very small la.

A: Nevermind, we share.

I opened the umbrella and we both tried standing under it. I naturally shifted the umbrella to cover her more while at least 3/4 of myself is going to be drenched.

A: Do I bite?

gog: I hope not. I'm not tasty.

A: Then stand nearer la, if not you will be wet.

We managed to get to the car and sheltering Alicia, I let her board first, then I went around the front to my side and got into the car. Alicia was slightly drenched, mostly at the top area near the shoulders, which soaked into her silk blouse, causing me to get an erection watching the bra strap appear clearer to me and bits of her bra cup shining through the wet blouse.

My side was largely wet as I tried to give her the umbrella cover more.

Alicia laughed while leaning back on my chair.

gog: Why are you laughing?

A: I really should have waited for you at the shelter area, now we're both wet.

gog: Yeah lor, all your fault.

I grabbed some tissues to pass to Alicia to dry herself and wipe herself. She pressed against her chest, to firmly hold her wet blouse spots, and dabbed the tissue. Watching her dab around her breasts was ... erotic.

Tried to compose myself, stifle my erection and started the engine. Alicia reclined the chair slightly and hummed along to the music on 93.3FM. Time flies when you're enjoying I guess. I reached her block and the rain already stopped. Stopped below her block and unlocked the doors.

Alicia looked at me, looking irritated. Was she angry I didn't hold her hand or try to get fresh with her?