View Single Post
Old 25-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingfoong View Post
hello, which melody you refer to? the local chinese from sgbabes? If yes, then I can tell you they are different gal.

I have tried both of them more than five time each each.

Kiona was Christina before she joined Crystal and I think I get her contact from Locanto. I had more than 5 sessions with the thought that frequent visit will change her attitude. She not allow you to kiss, to fingering, to press her boobs, can only fuck and she would fake moaning like animal roar. No bbbj or even bj. when I stopped to call her, she kept on sms. So I gave her last chance and still no change. I decided to stop.

yes, her height and figure is good, but she is apparantly fake her age. She claimed 26, but the body can tell you she is above 30.

when I called kiona thought that it is a different gal. The height and wt are attrative as I like tall gals. I was suppreised she turn out to be Christina, and she said her name is amelyn. although i booked her thru okt, she wanted me to cancel booking so she could enjoy the $300. (het okt rated her $320, but she gave me $20 discount).

I thought she might have learned her lesson, but the service was still bad and in her subsequent SMS, I told her she is not the gals I want.

As for Melody from Sgbabes, I still rate her the best among all the gals I have tried. Yah she may be talkative and like to complain these and that, but she can do what ever you like, more than you expected. Just ignore her noisy and action is more important than talk.

She is OL but in half day basis and working hours is flexible, So she can be called anytime you want but give her at least a day in advance.

In fact she has a thought to quit but she needs to share her granny's huge medical expense. This is what she said lah.

Hi brothers, this is what I can share.

In fact, there are plenty of women listed in SBF by various okts. Some are very attractive in term of rate and description. I sometime ask myself why i am so stupid to do RTF?

We always think that by frequet visits the gals will treat you nicer, give you more surprised elements, is it the case? What are your thought?
some girls are worth rtf and after awhile end up u become friends with them hahaha. Yes i did encounter a few after a few rtf did have more surprises and more intimate on bed.