Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesammyboy View Post
went to lunar with my gf and her friends yesterday. after too much drinks, the girls are all like half gone. my gf as well. she is resting at the sofa with me when one of her hot friends ask me if i got a cigg. ran out as well, i suggested buying from the bar.

we went to the bar and sadly to say they ran out of the cigg we wanted so bobian went down to get cigg. of course gf was too high to bother. went to take the lift down she naughtily ask me if i drink so much later go home how to fuck my gf. end up telling her why cannot? few girls also can ah!

she keep saying she don't believe and want me to prove it. i hold her hand, guide her to the toilet opposite. maybe too high already, never bother there are other brothers in the toilet. but the cubicle is empty. so bring her in to everyone's eye stares

without saying another word we had a tongue fight while i massage her tits outside her clothes. never wear any bra at all. within minutes her nipples super erected. i pull up her skirt and try to caress her pussy. her thong was soaked already.

she unbuckle my belt and pull down my jeans. lifting one of her leg up while she lean against the wall, i slide the g-string to the side and my hard-on entered her hairless pussy with 1 stroke. so fucking wet and warm.

continue to pump her while pulling her low-cut top aside to lick her nipples. i think we're too high to bother where we are. she's moaning all the way, though not very loud. the thrill of fucking while everyone is hearing you is too much. i cum inside her after a short while. took off her gstring and throw it into the toilet bowl. she was shocked. then tell her she looks even sexier without that. when we step out, realize got a queue waiting for the cubicle. haha

got our ciggs gone back in. wait till i sober enough to drive. gf is totally gone then. her friend super high already. seems like she forgotten she was fucked earlier

sent both of them back. gf totally drunk and asleep in the back seat. her friend sat in the front. drive half way she suddenly went over to unzip my jeans. i thought i nearly had accident when i felt a warm tongue swirling around my lil bro. ask her to stop she refused. but heng nothing happen along the way.

reach home carry gf onto my bed. her friend still follow me.. maybe i enjoy playing with fire and she's game for it, we end up fucking on my bed with my totally drunk gf sleeping next to us. suddenly her friend phone ring. she answered while riding me and said these words "hello..dear ah...finish zouk already ah..i taking care of <my gf name>. she drunk liao..call you tomorrow"
throw the fone at 1 corner and continue to ride faster and faster. her 34b tits bouncing up and down make me more steam....so end up cum inside her for the 2nd time

let her sleep awhile on my bed with my gf beside her went out to living room to digest all the things happen. saw her gucci bag and out of curiousity, dig around. guess what? this slim hot babe is only 21 and same as my gf, she's an airborne waitress too.

fast fast drove her home to prevent any fights later. this afternoon.. she sms me saying she decided to dump her bf to be with me and ask if i'm willing to do the same for her.

Still thinking....

Lol! U r one badass mother fucker. Pls inform me when u going club to fuck.