View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I see, i see, the new booking joint name is called Beauty.

Finally a new booking joint shows up in this part of Nagoya. Otherwise not many people will walk by that area (since Formosa closed down), hehehe... next hopeful place to look forward to for a booking joint would be Gold Bird area near Lai Lai hotel.
This joint has a nice name and hopefully it lives up to its name..

Its good location reminded us how convenient it used to be in the olden days when we can just walk to the two booking joints at queen 8933 and dynasty 99 from formosa hotel.

Looking forward to the completion of the "renovasi" of formosa 2.0

Yes every cheong area should have hotels, coffee shops or food centres, massage joints, convenient stores and supper area, etc. within the vicinity.

The ex-Gold Bird area has a few hotels like Hotel Nagoya One, Hotel Bahari, Hotel Lai Lai, Batam Star, etc

Also there are nice food there too like restoran ibu joko and warung selling satay and nasi goreng,etc.

Massage wise, have dirty and clean massage like sport massage, abi massage, bahari massage, etc.

So that area really lack of a booking joint since the previous two booking joints there had already closed for good.