Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Pok3mon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Just back from trip at 28/11-4/12
Stay at makati area..
28th arrived at 9pm drop the bag and went to burgos with friend (introvert type, not really ciongster), look around at some bar there, not really good impression (a lot of akua.. really a lot), feels sick of akua then went back hotel, day 1 get nothing.

29th download tinder put my real face and got verified which i can never done at my homebase haha.. set on 4km and adding nonstop.. Finally got a really nice 9/10 girl with mix Ausi Pinoy reply me, we agree on 5k peso for st, agree to meet at 10pm that night at McD, she came at 11pm!.
My experience tell me never meet at hotel, once not same with the pict or not your taste, then tell her to fck off!.
She came, and 100% same with pict. We chat some with her broken english, then I explain because I got cheat before, I ask for her identification, she give me her insurance ID, which tell her born at 2000 (22yo NICE!!)
Direct to go hotel, super gf experience then have a really really nice hot sex.
After 1shot, we talk some more, then she ask for stay that night and ask for more 5k peso, I only bought 8k, and agree on 8k.
After awhile we have second round, I'll not try to explain detail here but I'll give you imagination that if 1st round 9/10, second is 12/10!!
Then done the deeds, I go to shower, thought gonna have sex at shower, suddenly she put on her clothes and doing make up, ask her, isnt she gonna stayed night? she said she has sister that bla bla bla, I know at that moment 2 shots means stay night!
When she go back still check my wallet got more money or not LOL.
Overall very nice good sex, 9 point gf experience before she want to go back.
We chat after that, asking me want to book her again, and said can stay with me be my gf for 35k per month, and i said... fck off.