View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good monday!!!!!

Nobody reading!! Mai post liao!

Just kidding, lol... Here's today's instalment, hopefully I can write faster, I didn't do any writing over the weekend, was busy

========================

About two years later, I was at my cell group in Bishan area. My buddy arrived for bible study with a lady, he came into the house, holding her hand.

Just a quick guide to my cell group, the ones that I have dialog with, is in this story, I left some others out.

Rachel - Similar to Rachel Green in Friends, yes, sotong, blonde and slight bimboitic but in the nice way.
Milton - church buddy, long time friend, got to knew each other from young in church, of course, didn't end up well with me.
Pang - Athelete, not the Singapore representative kind, but fit, tanned and would like run 2.4km for warm up for his actual 2.4 IPPT. You get the point.
Susan - Married to Pang, the owners of the flat in Bishan where were frequently hold our bible study. Plump, but a teacher, smart lady who knows all the nifty small things like removing stains, sewing/patching holes, removing stain from sofa, etc... the perfect house wife.
Gwen - Church pianist, usually plays for services, nice quiet lady, rich family background, drives a GLC coupe back then, compliments of her father for passing her driving after... 7 TRIES.
gog - the perfect gentleman, nice fella, honest, mature, kind, good, sweet, not-hunk-but-not-bad guy. The male protagonist of this story.

And now, we have Alicia joining us.

R(achel): *whistles* Somebody is off the shelf!

M(ilton): Haha... you all don't tease me la.

P(ang): Must introduce leh, welcome welcome.

M: Haha...you all hor... please meet... Alicia.

Everybody: Hi Alicia.

At that moment, I noticed Alicia saw me, then her eyes darted away and waved to everybody except me. Subconsciously, I think she was just being shy, I didn't think too much.

A(licia): Hi, I'm...Milton's... girlfriend.

Alicia very shyly admitted their relationship. Naturally as a joker myself, I had to tease them.

gog: Wooo, Milton, finally ah!!!! Where you get to know her, how come I don't know you were after a girl, wah lao eh, I'm your buddy leh.

This time, it's real, she was ignoring me on purpose - because her mouth closed together, like in a manner of exasperation and her head moved away from my direction. I can tell signs when people don't like me. I always play the fool (refer to Janice's & Milly's thread), so I thought she simply doesn't like somebody so extroverted in a way.