Old 26-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
nonstop65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tiong Bahru

read through some old threads on the area, doesn't seem to match this one, so post new thread instead.

was looking to relax tonight, looking for either some action or good massage, went to this shop i didn't visit before. recep not slim but v big boobs. prc, maybe 30s? $50/hr forgot price for 45m. she didn't know how to work the nets machine, tot to myself, fresh off the boat? giggly type.

dark corridor with candles. i sense got a massage session going on. it is the cubicle without ceiling type. show me the rm, to my surprise no boxers, no paper underwear on the bed. "eh?" she giggle (again) and apologies say will bring towel. "towel? ho say liao."

other lady with other customer shout over ask, "u working?" the recep reply "ya". i take off everything, wrap small towel and lie on bed just as the recep enter rm. she still in her skirt. wa different experience.

massage not piano, but not good also. should hv gq so nevermind. to my surprise not chatty. other room also not chatty. massage my butt, shiok, and she's not shy & roam with her fingers. earlier when she remove my towel my 2ic park sideway, now he wake up also weird sideway. massage my thigh, also not shy to roam and stimulating places at every opportunity. feel her thigh on my thigh as she sat on me in her skirt. shiok.

the other customer wrapping up, the lady shout over saying "i'm going home". my recep reply "ok.... why don't u off the light and lock the door when u leave" "sureeeee". i think ho say liao. time to turn around. the other couple still not left yet. the recep started to giggle as she shake my thigh and wake up 2ic under the small towel. recep say softly "everybody's gone". i think wa... that means open menu? buthen now i remeber f*Kkkk only $70 in wallet, want more than hj also slim chance. she shake the other thigh and let my 2ic wave at her and giggle, "i very bad, keep teasing you huh?"

finally the others left. she dim the light a bit and lean very near, boobs very close, "what do you want ya?". "what do you have?". hj $50 bj $80... cannot hear clearly liao, i know my budget limited maybe ears don wan to hear got fj, while she keep stroking and keeping my 2ic sedia. i say paiseh only hv 70+change... bj ok? she giggle say ok, go get cap. "no cap can?" "cannot.. every customer like that how..." "but i last customer already" she giggle and went to get. sian. usually only hj. tonight first bj must wear cap.

[word limit]