Old 26-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
nonstop65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tiong Bahru

sorry yesterday word limit + moderation... continue here..

come back, she put the cap on with her mouth. niceeee. then her tongue did some tickle at the tip. buey tahan! ask her eh eh stop. giggle again, attack my nipple, neck brush every where else, let 2ic calm down a bit. i put my hand on her butt, no resistance, autoroam! and try to take down her skirt. she giggle again "this is not pants why take down like that" oh ya blur. take off her bra. v big. one hand not enough. suck the right, the left, both, shiok. she's not fat, but quite flabby though, can tell esp she bending down to suck 2ic. her tongue keep doing the tickle thing very shiok but luckily she stop each time i ask her to. cannot end so fast ma. nobody in shop liao, sucking also extra loud & hard. i sit up and start to pump my 2ic into her mouth a little, she cooperate, wa very shiok. suck very tight, tickle very shiok, now 2ic on form liao so no need to ask her to stop. grab boobs, stick finger in, "don't go inside", oops too late. she's quite wet.

pumping went on like forever then finally unload. into cap sian. she hold my dick in front of her face (i'm sitting up by then) and say "wa so much [sperm]" giggle again. she take off cap, wipe 2ic with tissue. i can sleep now.

friendly, giggly, not syt, but finally not a milf

Name: oops dunno
Boobs: C? D? dunno la. big.
Body: flabby
Massage: 6/10 ($50 per 60 min)
HJ: $50 din try
BJ: $80 8/10
Roaming: Yes but not inside
RTM: maybe

first FR. i think u pm and up me or share me your gem then i share address right? but not sure how many points and above then can consider a safe samster?