View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2242 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Yesterday i was around town,my sweet syt texted me to come over to celebrate valentine's day with her so i decide to make a booking.Damnn she was really busy on a valentine's day.Every hour have booking,I guess she gaining popularity from her affordable service and boobjob at a affordable rate.

Did the usual SOP,but today i requested for her to do stepping massage so it will be less tiring for her hands and its harder and able to hit all the sore spots.

Flipped over had the same good standard teasing of balls HDLY and ended with boob job and a sensual HJ not those rushy type

Paid 50 for tips, super worth
Pmed to those keen