View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24499 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Tried Linda in my first visit to this house. I must say she is a disappointing experience for me! She put her B cup boobs to good use, giving soapy rub during bath and providing scintillating rub during back massage. She provided quite good mouth suction while using warm water. The rest of the service was a let-down - AR with vibrator (first time I experienced a vibrator), bj with cap on, contorting body posture across my body with mouth kissing my nipple and hand fondling my dick (don't find this exciting at all ...), no frenching - keep pecking at my lips and ard it (find this rather irritating, no engagement). While she managed to make my dick hard and do the cowride, she wanted to switch position soon. I tried fucking her in the missionary position but soon lost interest! The session ended 10 to 15 mins ahead of time. The worst thing she did was to switch off the lights, slam the door and leave first while I was still putting on my clothes!

Told the OKT I couldn't visit such a house again!