View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Medan - Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCsR4Fucking View Post
Is medan a happening place or more like a quiet town?
some medan updates july 2013

hotel istana the ladies in the 30+ range some pssable but overall dont go in with high expectations...cost 300+80 room charge for fS and avg performance.

Medan plaza...went there ie iskanda munda around 9-10pm...didnt see anything resembling freelancers
medan mall..near china town..again too busy around 5pm to see anything
Jl Gaja mada...went around 10-11...saw a few but nothing better than at hotel istana so i dodnt even bother asking price

Checked out padang bulan thinking if they are indeed uni gals they will start earlier...didnt see one...was told by two becak drivers that the police have been catching girls and that gaja mada was the deal...i wasnt in the mood to go back at 8-9pm to check again

checked out a gemini on jl mangkubumi..didnt see it
went to Drush near the medan plaza..decent looking girl good massage include hj 140k
checked out yiu yiu on jl biduk and a nother one on same street 140-150 for massage but not really any decent lookers.

went to Komp asia mega mas on jl asia...went to angel reflex 50k for a good massage nothing extra..alo went to king spa..140k 1.5hr massage body scrub facial..when came to hj she asked how much ...end up with fs she wanted 300...but as teh sex was shit i gave 150..she wasnt happy

pattaya spa is apparently the place to go 160k for a massage but expect prices greater than 300 for sex...ill try when im inclined to.