View Single Post
Old 30-08-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: How long to save up before going for a fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
i personally don't need to ''save up'' coz i can generate a reasonable amount of cum by eating a balanced diet, drink lots of fluids and staying reasonably fit.

i am in my mid 40s now so i guess i had more time and experience from ''practice'' but my general rule of thumb when fucking is the use the ''start / stop'' method aka edging so my shaft will be totally filled with juice for maximum volume. i am not a ''quickee'' type of guy so i will not go for ''30 minutes FL service" because its just not satisfying for me. If its a quickee, its only because its somebody i know (not paid job) and there will be more ''follow ups'' later that day.

i have to take care not to leak too much pre-cum (i do produce a lot of pre-cum which is a double edged sword) or else the eventual orgasm will lack velocity and volume.
Bro do you eat lots of meat and protein stuff?