Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

2nd Day morning...

Returned room after no massage gal coming. Never mind my plan was to hire a Karaoke gal for the day.

Not hungry so decided to rest on bed again. Well, couldn't sleep so play with the all deceiving wechat again.

Finally I got this gal.

Slim, flat chest and big mouth.... Julia Roberts like I wonder.... She came in 20 mins...

rather sexy and looked trusted... after all.... B$ 2000 is the prevailing mkt price

shes talkative and active in making me hot.... quite sincere indeed

beg me pray her chokdee when putting money inside her bag.... pretended to be religious

after taking off clothes she had a call and said.... "I worked in an office... (farm) and boss would get some money I paid

never realise its a tactic and cheating feat .... never mind... if you wish to do it your way I let u to....

in fact I was too simple and naïve.... kissed and touched for ten mins... I thought ... ok la... u are not going anywhere

suddenly the phone called again... the pimp arrived hotel lobby ... she put on her dress again and said... "I will be back.". firmly

I m an easy going type most of the time so I said to her okok gogogo and come up ASAP... never realise she would go forever....

I still keep her we chat id and I have no hesitation to release here

wechat ID jinjinANN
somjinjanpool

cheater took my money without service... so decided to do more promotion for her...

when I posted this I would take a picture and forward to her.....