Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
confused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yesterday went to look for my masseuse as having bad body ache from golf and other CNY activity. I am told that she has move to a new location. The new place only have 1 room and the rest of the places are partitions.

Started with power massage that makes me scream due to the pain and ache. I didn’t really think of having any special because this ML didn’t give me any special at her old place (totally clean). At the end of the massage, suddenly I feel her oiling my ass crack. I just relax and enjoy while she continues to play with my ass crack and then balls. She slowly pulled up my ass and did a sensual hdly. I immediately bite my hands to prevent me from moaning out. Really too song. She continued for 5 mins before she allowed me to turn over. When I turned over, she continue playing with my shaft and balls. Right hand twisting my cock and left hand using her finger nails to torture my balls. She continued for a long long time and told me cannot shoot without her permission. She continue cock teasing my cock until I was arching my body and was going to knocked out. I never encounter this kind of torturing teasing and edging before. She continues until I was about to explode and then stop and play with my balls again and continue to play with my cock until I want to explode again before she stopped and tease my balls again. This continues for more than 10 mins before she came over to my side.

She whispered to me to unclip her bra and 2 nice C cup melons with erected nipples pops out. I sucked hungrily on her right breast and she said also need to suck on her left breast. She slowly continue to play with my cock until I was gg to explode. She then told me no shooting yet and move toward the top of the massage bed where she dangle her pair of melons and asked me to suck them again. I was really at the edge of eruption and feel extremely horny..

Then she stopped again and moved to the other side of the massage bed. She then lift up her T-shirt up all the way and said ok, now suck my tits again. I lightly chewed on her nipples until she was moaning softly. She then guided my hands to her pussy again and asked me to rub her……As I chewed softly on both her nipples and rub her pussy, she intensify on her hi and I fired a huge load with lots of cum. I don’t know why but after firing, my cock was still rocked hard. She playfully bent down to give it a light kiss and said her pussy feels so good.

I told her she was so naughty as she was totally decent the many times I visited her at her old place. She playfully show me a blowjob hand sign with her tongue sticking out…really had a powerful and crazy night! Very lucky to leave thr place alive as I walked out with my legs whobbling. On my way out, I saw 2 other ladies. One is quite pretty while the other has big melons. Both of them giggled when they see me walking out unsteadily. I was a bit tulan until both of them showed me the hj sign…Lol! Really ccb! RTM? Definitely but maybe try other naughty girls
Able to share contacts for this? Thank you!