Thread: Bangkok HELP!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13atman View Post
I'm going Bangkok on the 13th of August n I need guide on the best club to pick up girls, best sleazy bars/pub, best soupy n Nuru massage parlor there... Anyone can recommend me... I'll give a good FR once I'm back... Preferably the one with the most number of beautiful girls... Or if u wanna ask me to recce a place or two to give FR also can... I'll be staying in NASA Vegas Hotel...
Wow u everything also the best.... u si beh can... dun read up, started a thread n expect all the best info for u. Since u super lazy n rich, u transfer 10000SGD to my bank acct, I personally will bring u around BKK with a merc n stay in 5 stars hotel for 3 days, 2 nights. The best, nothing but the best in BKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Just tell the taxi driver go Soi Holland..the best place to cheong in bkk, is the best club/bars/ktv to pick up girlsssss
U today very good mood. Intro him the best in BKK.