View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
And this is why I find legal houses in Geylang terribly boring (you know EXACTLY what the girl will do, minute by minute), but Batam so exciting and attractive
Exactly, exactly, exactly!!!

Expect the "unexpected goodies" in Batam. I enjoy tailor-making my fun in Batam.

Please allow me to relate one experience i had recently.

Few trips ago, i visit a clean MP which i had regularly visit, i asked for a 1 hour foot reflexology at 130k rupiah. Was given a very young lady, hehehe...and at that point of time, i was with another friend. After the foot massage , i told my friend i had tipped the girl 100k rupiah, hehehe...my friend give me that surprise look.

(stingy people like me actually tip a lady 100k rupiah for a 130k rupiah foot reflexi,hehehe... thats just NOT nono1973, right?)

Read on, i do NOT pay more for nothing....

Last trip i was there again, lady boss of the shop told me that since i am regular to the shop, me & ONLY me will be entitled 20% off for all their MP service and this instruction was passed down to all their cashier staffs.

I ask for the same young lady again for foot reflexology AGAIN. And again, i tipped her 100k rupiah after the massage,hehehe... then i ask the cashier if this lady is able to go to my hotel room to do massage, and she told me she do not do room massage at all. Only foot reflexology. The reason she gave was that she has done room massage before and had receive complains from customer. She recommended another young lady (yes, another beautiful young one too) instead.

I took it up and ask for herbal massage at 550k rupiah. You know what is herbal massage? The one that they use some boiling equipment to heat up some herbal stick and then use it to massage me. Something like this below :

Comes with massage stick/s like the below photo:

In order to fulfill this Herbal Massage thing, they need to bring few equipment to my room, especially the heavier boiler, herbal stick, towels and all the other stuffs to my room. And it require 2 person to bring all those stuffs up.

To my surprise, the one who help the herbal massage lady to bring up the equipment is the 1st foot reflexi lady i tipped 100k rupiah,hehehe...and i begin to tease them, "is it 2 GIRLS massage me?".

I was surprise the young foot reflexi lady ask me, if i really want 4 hand massage, and if i wanted to,i need to call the cashier to request for it.

And i did!

The cashier told me i need to pay 550k rupiah x2 if i wanted to have "4 hand herbal massage", hehehe....i told the cashier, i am NOT going to pay such amount to "help them train their staffs". Therefore, i ask for a discounted price. She say "cannot" and later put my call to the manageress who says that she will charge me only the traditional massage price of 240k rupiah for the other foot reflexi lady. The foot reflexi lady also agree to that arrangement after talking to the manageress over the phone.

So, my massage bill is now 550k + 240k rupiah (before my 20% discount).

The herbal massage session is pretty simple, i go naked with a towel wrapped around my waist. They do the massage, one lady will take the top part of the my body and the other below. Followed by one taking the right and the other taking left later.

In between while lying flat down, i removed the towel covering my butt and request them if they can "massage my lower-buttock more" as i told them that my job in Singapore were in the office and most of my work time, i am in sitting position and my buttock were put on more stress then other parts of my body,hehehe...

They did as told and start to giggle and continue the massage.

Then they start tickle my balls a bit here and there, touching them bit by bit. Actually because i am lying flat down, i didn't know who did that or was it both also did. What i knew were they later cover my balls part with a smaller towel and then start giggling again.

There was no happy-ending nor any special service throughout the whole session. After my session end, i tip each of them 100k rupiah, the 2 ladies told me , "too much, too much"....

I took back the 200k and give them 20k each instead, hehehe... they both stared at me with big open eyes but still accept the cash (consider that unhappy?).

End of part 1.

Next day, i go to the same MP. Ask for 1 hour of foot reflexi and got the same foot reflexi girl. End of the foot massage, i tipped the foot flexi lady 100k rupiah (remember, this is my 3rd time doing that already).

I ask the cashier that i would like the same package yesterday at 550k+240k rupiah. Everything is same as what i had "yesterday". Except this time round, i am not going into detail,.... i had a NEWBIE-type of 2-girl-full-nude-happy-ending. And i tip them 100k rupiah each and they are very happy about it (they does look happy to me), hehehe....thereafter, i went back to the MP to buy them dinner too (and they were all smile).

End of part 2.

On my 3rd day....i will just cut it short.

I had the same package as the other 2 days, except that this time i get to pop 2 very young inexperience ladies.

Give the 2 ladies 200k rupiah each , the girls were very happy and i am happy, hehehe... actually 1 shot for 400k rupiah is quite high to me.

End of part 3.

There is part 4 , part 5 and further PARTS in my next trips...but i think i am not going to elaborate further. I am just relating my experience with bro Blackpage's "boring SOP" which i also cannot find in Batam, hehehe.... some experience takes too long to share, some too lazy to, while some required the correct timing to bring it out to the thread.

The girl/s often tells me, "don't tell anyone about it".

This is ONLY just one of my non-SOP experiences over the last few trips from August till November 2022.

* i am a farmer in Batam, hehehe...and these are not my "complete harvest" yet. I put in a few seedlings. This above is my 2nd harvest. My 3rd one should be coming soon, hehehe....and there's another 4th one whom the lady uses her breast to rub my foot during foot reflexology, hehehe....

Heaven only gives me one dick and "this much" of energy to have a good time in Batam.

My 1st harvesting expeience (after covid) :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?...ostcount=17611

** i forgot to mention, i don't use wechat, whatsapp, or has such media on my mobile phone. Nor do i speak Indonesia bahasa (do speak a few Malay words but cannot form them into a sentence at all).

*** Everyone uses their money differently to do different things. I used mine to do what i enjoy doing while in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info