View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
Never met a rich ML before, 99% always desperate for money work 12 hr a day. If that's call rich, then i pity them lol. New and old la, ive met so many over 10 years already.

I know of a few lady boses that are "rich", but not rich by Singapore standards la, they are avg compared to a white collar worker in SG, accept their trade can be shut down anytime.

The lady bosses i know are very lonely, even tho they put on a strong face. No not many men want to marry a massage girl, those that do, are not exactly the most eligible bachelors lol.
Unlike us we can work till 60.
Just my opinion.
Once they abv 35 yrs old and didn't maintain well. Their market value will drop.
Syt normally command higher pricing and booking.
Very true abt the eligible bachelor not that keen in getting a ML as wife. Or even ex ML.Cos they have more better choices out there and also for face. Dun wish business partners or friends saying that "oh ur wife massage and bedding skills is top notch during the 2010 to 2020 period. " is that suppose to a praise?