View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
getting too popular but only terra and a few others... alot of places at ekkmai and thonglor actually losing money now... and some closed down even after they try opening after covid.
555 walau Terra so many uncles and aunties.
No wai loon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
what to do, before Covid there's quite a number of clubs where there are working ladies to get while drinking but nowadays alot close down already, my favourite hang out spot then was insanity club also close now.

so need to look for new places where there's nice enviroment with music and girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
These are regular bars to pick up girls if u got charm, looks and money. Defo no FLs here.
Khun pantsonfire is right.
Do not go to Thonglor and Ekamai to intentionally look for FLs.

If you've superstar charm then can try your luck for ONS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Theres even one morr at Liberty Plaza and they pushing that place with promotions quite abit. They still have buy 1 free 1 chivas regal(free bottle claim at liberty)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Was at liberty on Monday. A much bigger place and the crowd is defintely young. I think my table was the only non thai table lol.
Did not investigate Liberty Plaza in my recent trip.
Thought the place was dead 555.

Last visit to this building was having drinks at Bombay Bar.

Anyway my conclusion of current BKK cheong scene is that prices in establishments are way overpriced.
I did not even bonk and only went to some drinking places.

Also a recent FR on another thread by a bro said he was slapped with a farang surcharge in Emmanuelle even if he is obviously an Asian.
This kind of farce will not happen under Chuwit's management!

From G-Clubs to Soapy MPs, things have really changed but for the worse!