View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why local gals prefer caucasians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesleejamesle View Post
Sometimes it is just plain ludicrous to c s'pore girls going out w these Caucasians. Hv u guys ever noticed tt a number of these girls will purposely wear a low cut or high heels or extra padded bras just when they are going out with these whites, and walking looking around to make sure tt they noticed? N even more ludicrous when these whites tries to imitate s'poreans by wearing shorts when going out with these bitchy s'porean girls! Very funny!
I also noticed these girls driving t whites!!! Guess don't care if the whites can drive, or hv t money to buy a car, as long as they can get a white cock!
N I find it extremely bitchy n cheap when the s'pore tv hosts act on tv commenting 'oooh, Ang Moh bf!) (U know who these bitches are, esp the one
who dump her husband for a white)
i dun give a damn about these SPGs cos most of these look like shit....

any PRC/HK/taiwanese girls can beat these SPGs in looks hands down ...so i dun give a damn ... dun wanna bang these SPGs also....their look turn me off